MIDAS – Minibus Driver Awareness Scheme
A nationally recognised training course for minibus drivers.
Designed to enhance minibus driving standards, and promote the safer operation of minibuses.
This training is particularly suitable for people in the voluntary and not-for-profit sectors.
For your information
- We can deliver the training on-site at your venue
- We can arrange the training as convenient to you and your staff/volunteers availability
- We can use our 17 seat Ford Transit minibus (which is also wheelchair accessible) for the practical assessments
- This training can also help with your organisation’s compliance of your Health & Safety Policy, your Public Liability Insurance and your vehicle insurance
- and if you have use of your own minibus, this training also helps you to comply with the regulations for your Section 19 Transport Operators Permit.
To discuss booking a training session & prices, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
sounds briil, please send me details